So. Why do you need to support your website?
As a website owner, it is important for you to keep your website safe and secure, even more so now in the age of GDPR.
Don’t worry, we can help!
Let us support your website to industry standards in security and functionality while you do get on with running your business!
The internet is a constant battleground between your website and the hackers. It’s a cat and mouse game which we are all used to playing and it’s one that includes strong passwords, encrypted data and constant updating of core software and plugins on your website. As part of the battle WordPress plugins, core files and themes are updated on a regular basis.
2. Plugin and Theme Compatibility
WordPress core files work together with plugin files and themes to make your website work for users. All these different elements are constantly being updated and improved. Sometimes this can lead to a clash where an update of one, stops something working in another. Spotting these incompatibilities early can stop potential issues with your website.
3. Backups and site restoration
What if the worst case happens and your site gets hacked? Or your webhost goes down? Having a backup stored on another server can save you days or even months in trying to restore a damaged, hacked or missing website. Do you have a backup plan to ensure this can’t happen?
Keeping everything up to date is one of the best ways to help keep your website safe and secure.
Monthly Monitoring Plan
We offer an ongoing monthly maintenance and backup service for your WordPress website.
Our Service includes:
- Weekly or daily WordPress backups – all stored on a separate remote server
- Restoration service – get your site back up and running quickly if the worst happens.
- WordPress core updates and security patches – carried out promptly
- WordPress plugin updates – with functionality fixes if available
- Monthly security checks – checks your files for anything that shouldn’t be there.
- Monthly client reports – keeps you informed of what’s happening on your website
- Optional – up to 2 hours of remote content management or training per month.
– How you use it is up to you. Content maintenance, training, image optimisation, add new stuff such as blog posts, testimonials etc. It’s an extra charge but well worth it if you don’t have the time to manage your content yourself.
For pricing and more information on our Maintenance and Security services, please contact us.
WordPress Content and Functionality
We are also able to offer integration of new content options, analytics, plugins or functionality on your existing website, subject to the existing setup, theme and hosting access.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss support or maintenance of your website.